Šiuo metu šis puslapis yra tik anglų k. Atsiprašome dėl nepatogumų.
Acceptance of terms
By using the Webzis web site and services provided by Blumentals Solutions SIA,
you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Webzis reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time without notice.
Such changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than
fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions
for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this page and
the Terms of Service periodically and to be aware of any changes. Continued use
of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by robots or other automated methods
are not permitted.
- You agree to provide Webzis with valid e-mail address and any other information
requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use the Service as a remote storage server or file hosting service.
If your monthly bandwidth exceeds 30 Gb on a regular basis, Webzis will contact
you and reserves the right to increase subscription fees, suspend or remove
your Account or website.
Prohibited content and user conduct
The Service may not be used to publish or promote the following content:
- Content which may be illegal in United States and EU.
- Content promoting illegal activities.
- Content of a pornographic nature.
- Content with the sole purpose of causing harm or inciting hate, or content that
could be considered as slanderous or libellous.
- Content of a racist nature or anything that seeks to promote the bullying or
belittling of others.
- Scams such as "get rich quick", pyramid, MLM, or other dubious schemes.
Sites whose sole purpose is to gain search engine ranking or followers
on social networks.
- Sites whose content mainly consists of third party ads or copied content.
- Content that breaches the Google Website Quality Guidelines
- Content that breaches the Google Unwanted Software Policy
You agree that you will not:
- misuse or interfere with the Service;
- upload or publish content that is copyrighted or otherwise subject to third party
proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission
from the rightful owner;
- upload, publish or promote any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening,
abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive
of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload or publish any content that is adult in nature;
- send unsolicited commercial email (spam);
- offer for sale or sell any item, good or service that (a) violates any applicable
federal, state, or local law or regulation, (b) you do not have legal rights
- upload or publish any content that you do not have a right to transmit under
any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload files for the sole purpose of having them hosted by Webzis and for use
outside of a web site created using the Service;
- upload or publish any content that promotes or provides instructional information
about illegal activities;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- exceed the scope of the Service that you have signed up for;
- use the Service as a forwarding service to another web site;
- include more than three ad units per page, or any advertising that greatly reduces
the usability of the site.
By using the Service, you agree that Webzis can use such data in accordance
- You can cancel your account via our online control panel. Cancellation requests
are not accepted through phone, email, fax, or any other method.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your
cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
Any payments that have been already made are non-refundable.
- Webzis, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account
at any time for any reason without notice. Such termination of the Service
will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access
to your Account.
- For avoidance of doubt, we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you
a copy of any content that you or others provide when using the Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Webzis reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan
fees to the Service, are subject to change without a prior notice. Such changes
shall be effective upon their posting on Webzis website.
Webzis shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification,
price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
If we discontinue the Service, if reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable
advance notice and a chance to get information out of the Service.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an
"as is" and "as available" basis.
Webzis does not warrant that (a) the service will meet your specific requirements,
(b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c)
the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate
or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other
material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your
expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Webzis shall not be liable
for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages,
including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use,
data or other intangible losses (even if Webzis has been advised of
the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability
to use the service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services
resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained
or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d)
statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (e) or any other
matter relating to the service.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, the total liability of Webzis, and
its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including
for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to
use the Service.
We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer.
If you are using the Service for a personal purpose, then nothing in these
Terms of Service limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived
You expressly understand and agree that Webzis shall not be liable for any
damages or losses resulting from a failure to renew their domain.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Webzis and its affiliates, officers,
agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related
to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability
or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation
costs and attorneys' fees.
- You agree to compensate Webzis any damages arising due to your use of or connection
to the Service, violation of these Terms of Service, or violation of any rights
Neither the Terms of Service nor any of the rights, interests or obligations
hereunder may be assigned by you (whether by operation of law or otherwise)
without the prior written consent of Webzis. Webzis may assign the Terms
of Service without the consent of yours. Subject to the foregoing, the Terms
of Service shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable
by the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Webzis reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect
any other terms.
- Anything not explicitly stated in the Terms of Service is subject to interpretation
at Webzis's sole and absolute discretion.
Using your own domain name with Webzis
If you choose to use your own domain name, you must take care of all the technical
details concerning the configuration of your domain name. Webzis will provide
you with the IP addresses and basic info on pointing the domain to our servers,
the rest is up to you.
Solving any domain problems that are related to domain names purchased somewhere
else is a paid service for an extra fee of 50 EUR per hour.